Heat đi với giới từ gì?? chắc chắn là câu hỏi chung của rất nhiều người. Để hiểu hơn về ý nghĩa, ngữ pháp cũng như cách sử dụng “Heat” trong Tiếng Anh như thế nào, hãy cùng Ngolongnd.net tìm hiểu chi tiết ngay trong bài viết dưới đây.
Heat nghĩa tiếng Việt là gì?
- danh từ
- hơi nóng, sức nóng; sự nóng
- (vật lý) nhiệt
- internal heat: nội nhiệt
- latent heat: ẩn nhiệt
- specific heat: tỷ nhiệt
- heat of evaporation: nhiệt bay hơi
- heat of fashion: nhiệt nóng chảy
- sự nóng bức, sự nóng nực
- trạng thái bừng bừng (của cơ thể); trạng thái viêm tấy
- vị cay (ớt…)
- sự nóng chảy, sự giận dữ
- to get into a state of fearful heat: nổi giận đùng đùng; nóng nảy đáng sợ
- sự nổi nóng, sự nồng nhiệt, sự hăng hái
- the heat of youth: sự sôi nổi của tuổi trẻ
- sự động đực
- on (in, at) heat: động đực
- sự cố gắng một mạch, sự làm một mạch
- at a heat: làm một mạch
- (thể dục,thể thao) cuộc đấu, cuộc đua
- trial heats: cuộc đấu loại
- final heat: cuộc đấu chung kết
- (kỹ thuật) sự nung
- (từ Mỹ,nghĩa Mỹ), (từ lóng) sự tăng cường thi hành luật pháp; sự tăng cường điều tra; sự thúc ép, sự cưỡng ép
- ngoại động từ
- đốt nóng, nung nóng; làm nóng, làm bừng bừng
- to heat up some water: đun nước
- to heat oneself: làm cho người nóng bừng bừng
- làm nổi giận; làm nổi nóng
- kích thích, kích động; làm sôi nổi lên
- (kỹ thuật) nung
- đốt nóng, nung nóng; làm nóng, làm bừng bừng
- nội động từ ((thường) + up)
- nóng lên, trở nên nóng
- nổi nóng, nổi giận
- sôi nổi lên
Heat đi với giới từ gì?
Heat + up
to make or become hot or warm: nóng lên; trở nên nóng We’ll heat (up) the soup The day heats up quickly once the sun has risen.
The heat of
a state of strong emotion, esp. excitement or anger: trạng thái phấn khích, nóng giận The heat of his own argument swept him away. John apologized for the remarks he had made in the heat of the moment (= while he was angry or excited).
the heat of the day To avoid the heat of the day we went out in the mornings.
from the heat from the fire
in a/the ~ He fell in the first heat.
off the ~ Make sure the pan is off the heat. | on a ~ Cook on a low heat for five minutes. | over a ~ Simmer the sauce over a gentle heat.
in the ~ of in the heat of battle/passion | with ~ ‘It was your hare-brained idea,’ Henry said with heat. | without ~ She spoke without heat.
Ví dụ giới từ theo sau Heat
- The great heat of the sun upon his back makes him irritable, and when Miss POTTS sharply smites with her fan the knuckles of the hand which he has affably extended to take her by the chin, more than the usual symptoms of acute inflammation appear at the end of his nose, and he blows hurriedly upon his wounded digits.
- Spohr’s lovely anthem voices this cry of the soul: “As pants the hart for cooling streams, When heated in the chase, So longs my soul, O God, for Thee, And Thy refreshing grace.
- I know very well that it is customary for the recipients of testimonials to pay three-quarters of the cost of the present, and I am perfectly willing to abide by this custom; but forty-nine fiftieths is, I think, rather too heavy, especially as my house is heated by a furnace in the cellar and I have no use for a shovel and tongs-particularly silver ones.
- Of the former kind are violent exercise, and external heat applied to the surface generally, as by a heated atmosphere or the hot bath; of the latter, the direct application of heat to the head; falls or blows, occasioning a shock to the brain; stooping; intense thinking; intoxicating drinks, and other narcotic substances.
- So doth a single heat from many embers Make itself felt, even as from many loves Issued a single sound from out that image.
- The rains came, and, so long as they continued to fall, the temperature was lower: but ‘the heavy, dull, damp, calm heat between the falls,’ he found most trying.
- It seemed the heat behind them must put them out.
- Our readers are probably aware that the question of the causes of glacier formation and motion, cool as the subject may seem in itself, has demonstrated the existence of a great deal of latent heat among scientific men.
- A slight haze, indicative of the intense heat about to follow, hung round the lower part of the cathedral, but its topmost pinnacles glittered in the beams of the newly-risen sun.
- But when the Hartford Convention was suspected of covering a little actual heat under the smoke of the customary resolutions and protests, a bucket of cold water was thrown over it.
- In between the double walls is sawdust, and that sawdust helps to keep the heat out, and the cold in. But the way I opened up the sample case it showed up, just by accident so to speak, a box of those new electric burners-adjustable, you know-they’ll take heat off any size of socket you like and use it for any mortal thing in the house.
- You take my tip-back him for his heat next Saturday, in the second round, and for the final. A stratus cloud is thus formed at B; from this moment A B continues to cool, but B C is protected from radiating, whilst heated by radiation from snow and possibly by release of latent heat due to cloud formation.
- A. It becomes tougher or stronger as it is heated, till it reaches a temperature Of 550 degrees when it rapidly decreases its power of resistance as it is heated beyond this temperature.
- A string of these hapless suspects, some six or seven, with their arms tied behind them, bound together like a bunch of human meat, was one afternoon marching through the excessive heat along a road that skirted a mountain, escorted by ten or twelve guards armed with rifles.